Monday, March 10, 2014

Motivational Monday Freebie - Guided Reading Planning and Observation Pages



So I’ve finally been able to finish off some of my ‘half finished’ products that were piling up on my desktop and I’m happy to announce that every Monday I will be giving you a freebie product.

I have a bit of a love hate relationship with Sundays. Love because it is a day off and time to relax or catch up on some work. Hate because as the day goes by I know Monday morning is approaching and I need to say goodbye to the weekend and muster up some Monday motivation.

I’m hoping my Monday freebies will give you a bit of extra motivation for the week ahead (or just something of use for your classroom or home).





My first Motivational Monday Freebie is a copy of my guided reading planning and observation sheets. Get it for free here or have a look through my TPT store. I use this printable for my guided reading groups. The planning sheet allows me to map out my lesson, choose a focus and write questions for before, during and after reading. It also has a spot for me to note new vocabulary, sight words and phonemes that are in the text.

The observation sheet provides a space to record reading behaviours the students are using and make a note of future work or lessons each student will need.

I keep multiple copies of this in my guided reading folder and when I’m done file the sheets under each reading group. They are great to refer back to and use come reporting time. I hope you enjoy this freebie and have a wonderful Monday! Remember the weekend is only 5 days away.

 photo signature_zps9bc156ed.png


No comments:

Post a Comment