Saturday, April 19, 2014

Happy Easter Sale and New Products

So I’ve been absent from the blog world for quite some time! Easter school holidays are almost over (Nooooooo!) and it is back to school next week. I’ve already had 2 dreams (nightmares?) about naughty children and hiding in my office!

I’ve been extremely busy creating new products for my class and have uploaded them in my store this week. Last month I completed my Phonics Pack 1. I’ve now finished Packs 2 and 3 and also created a bundle in my store. I’m very happy to say my Phonics folders are now all organised and my lessons and activities are ready for the next term or 2! No planning, creating and printing necessary. I’ll be having a laminating party tonight with myself and a movie or two.
 


So to celebrate Easter and my new products I’m having a sale in my Teachers Pay Teachers store!

For 2 days you can save 20% off everything! New products and old. The sale dates are April 20th and 21st.  There are many other sellers with sales as well. What could be a better way to spend your Easter Sunday than with a TPT shopathon?!

Here are some pics of my newest products that I am oh so proud of.  And of course these will be included in the sale. Click on the links to find them in my store. Leave a comment below and tell me what you think?

Phonics Pack 2

Part 1: Letter Work

Part 2: Word Work

Part 3: Sentence Work

Phonics Pack 3

Part 1: Letter Work

Part 2: Word Work

Part 3: Sentence Work

Phonics Bundle: Packs 1, 2 and 3 Save $6.00

Pack 1: Letters smtcgpao

Pack 2: Letters rldbfhiu

Pack 3: Letters vxyzjnke

Monster Number Boards for Number and Place Value Work

Monster Number Boards

1 digit number board

2 digit Number Board


I’ll be posting some more details about my Phonics lessons in the near future so stay tuned. In the meantime have a Happy Easter!
 photo signature_zps9bc156ed.png

No comments:

Post a Comment